Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Blog

So I'm going to use the lack of updating as affirmation that this blog has served its purpose as a single place to update family/friends on my life in Hawai'i. Now that I have a "real job" and am working during the week, there has been a lot less to talk about--my life has become much less interesting. However, I do make it a point to take advantage of what is on the island on my weekends, so if I may redirect you to my new blog which will just be little updates (probs heavy on the pictures) of fun stuff I'm doing out here including Sunday Fundays, new hobbies (had my first kiteboarding lesson!), and I'll be going on a 4 day backpacking adventure along the NaPali coast in Kauai. Super pumped about that! The new web address is

http://www.kayleighahudson.blogspot.com

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment